Become A Member
When you open an account with United Poles FCU, you’re doing more than just getting great financial products and services; you’re becoming a member-owner.
As an owner, you’ll be treated with courtesy and respect in a family-friendly atmosphere every time you visit. Plus, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’ve joined a financial institution created to serve you and your best interests. As a not-for-profit organization, we return any excess earnings to our member- owners through
- Higher dividends on deposit accounts
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Lower fees on deposits and services
- Updated products and services
Membership is available to members of our partner associations, employees of this Credit Union, their immediate family and household members, and organizations of such persons. Our partner associations are:
- United Poles in America, Inc. also known as the ZPA in Perth Amboy, NJ
- Polish-American Congress, the New Jersey Division
- Polish National Fund of New Jersey
- Nest 822 of the Polish Falcons in South River, NJ
- Polish Veterans Association in South River, NJ
Before becoming a member of United Poles FCU, you are invited to join ZPA (the monthly dues are $1 payable at the time of opening an account up-front till the end of the calendar year). Minors and family members of the current United Poles FCU members are exempt from this fee and can join the Credit Union at any time.
Our employees will be happy to assist you in opening a new account. We require two forms of valid identification. The entire procedure will take less than 20 minutes. The minimum deposit in your share-savings account is $50.00.
412 New Brunswick Ave
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
When you save with and borrow from us, you support an organization, whose sole purpose is to help its members prosper and move ahead financially. You are always welcome, and we hope to see you in our offices often.